Thursday, October 1, 2009

Google Wave

This week Google sent out 100,00 copies of it's newest toy Google Wave. Google Wave is "an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more". I watched the demo on Google's website it looks pretty cool. It's a fun thing for displaced friends, web meetings, and even large company meetings to take place.

I think Google might be onto something but it's to expected from a company who revolutionized pricing models as we know them. It appears to be a very cool way to exchange ideas and is seen as one the biggest Web 3.0 ideas. I'll write further on the Wave once I get my invitation to test out the software. For now all I have to look at it the website here.