Friday, October 2, 2009

Movies This Weekend

Zombieland(86% Rotten Tomatoes) - I've never seen a movie so advertised, I think they spent more money on ads than the movie, not a big Woodie Harrelson fan or of zombie fans at all, I'll pass

Whip It (82% Rotten Tomatoes) - Drew Barrymore's directorial debut with everybody's favorite pregnant high schooler (Ellen Page) star in a movie about roller derby, worth a shot

Invention of Lying (58%) - Extras' Rickey Gervais and Jennifer Garner star in a romantic comedy, but to be honest I hate when funny guy like Gervais try be the least bit serious

Toy Story & Toy Story 2 in 3D (100%)- the computer animation that started the craze in 3D, move is the definition of a safety bet for the weekend

More Than A Game (68%)- Story of LeBron's high school team, great soundtrack, but who wants to see a basketball player in a movie, I think Spike Lee's Kobe movie ruined this one for me

Next week, Couples Retreat is coming...