Fame (Rotten Tomatoes 27%)
Remake of the 1980 movie, singing and dancing kids, bad reviews, but I guarantee a ton of people will see it, but I won't be one of them
Pandorum (Rotten Tomatoes 39%)
Bourne Identity in space, where two guys wake up in space and have no memory,
Surrogates (Rotten Tomatoes 40%)
Bruce Willis is a real human being in a future filled with fake ones trying to solve a murder
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell (Rotten Tomatoes 22%)
A bachelor party ruins two guys friendship and spends the 2nd half of the movie trying to save it
Capitalism, A Love Story (Rotten Tomates 73%)
Michael Moore is back in role he's great at ala Roger & Me and Fahrenheit 9/11 as he investigates the recent stock market crash and the rise of the corporation in America, I'm in
Coco Before Chanel (Rotten Tomaotes 66%)
For all the girls who love fashion the story of Chanel's rise to power through her hat sales
Viral Waffle House Employee Rockstar Riley Says He Was Fired
13 minutes ago