Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Music Tuesday (sort of)

Third Eye Blind "Ursa Major" - first new album in 6 years, boy I missed these guys, it's all over the Internet after a big leak, it wasn't me but I'm glad I got to hear it

Arctic Monkey "Humbug" - this is probably the best band you never heard of, their first album is one of the top 10 rock albums of the decade as I recall they outsold the Beatles in England but for some reason never really caught on here

Colbie Caillat "Breakthrough" - more of the same love song, girl goodnesss (Yes I just said that, what's she's talented makes songs for girls)

Matisyahi - a jewish reggae artist that if you haven't heard of you should check out

Songs
So Fine - Sean Paul sounds just like himself I'm over the dancehall reggae but if your not you'll love this track

I Look To You - Whitney Houston she's back after 7 years and now is the time for her as hopefully she can fill a niche on the radio with those ridiculous pipes

Harry Patch - Radiohead leave it to them to release a orchestra track but if anybody can do it they can