Monday, August 17, 2009

TV for the Week

Top Gear - season premiere in on Monday on BBC, always heard good things so I'll throw it on the Tivo

Top Chef: Las Vegas - recommended to me by my friend who cooks (I still can't) , it's funemployment why not Wednesday night on Bravo

Projcet Runway: Los Angeles - it's on Lifetime now and girls sweat this show hardcore, OK I use to live with 2 girls and have to admit I get it, but it's not for me

Jockeys - a new reality show about you guessed it "Jockeys" on Animal Planet on Friday nights, enough said

Extreme Bodies - Saturday on Discovery with a show about tall people this week, I can only imagine the next shows will be about

And I couldn't resist on this one, the Food Network gave Brian Boitano a cooking show? There are really way too many programming hours in a week just look at the list above. I know it's summer time, but yuck. This would be a good week to rent some old DVD's of past seasons television like Mad Men, Prison Break, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, and maybe even Homicide: Life On The Street.

Don't worry Fall TV previews begin next week because this post is as short as the average lifespan of a new TV show.