Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TV for the Week

Mad Men is back on Sunday on AMC. If you are not watching this show, you should be. It's now it's in third season. I still can't figure out what HBO was thinking when they passed on it a few years back. Can't wait for Sunday. Entourage, Hung, and Mad Men. Sunday is now the best night of TV for August.

Sunday on 60 minutes Michael Vick will be interviwed by James Brown. What took so long for Vick to do an interview? This guy has more PR work to do than anybody. It'll be interesting to see the reaction after the interview. It'll be a good bellweather for the reaction for somebody's fan base if they were to sign him. I think everybody deserves a second chance in life, but I'm not sure who will sign him due to the PR ramifications. He's a ridiculous athlete but I see him as a Milton Bradley type of distraction that is a ticking bomb that no team wants to deal with. From a business standpoint he can sell some tickets and buzz at least.

Man vs. Wild season premiere is Wednesday. I've seen this show. Look I think it's staged I don't care how many people says it's not,.I'm not watching it even though I know alot of you are enough said.

Househusbands of Hollywood premieres at 9 pm on Saturday. If I wasn't funemployed I probably wouldn't know or care. The definition of what one RS would call "living the dream"though. It's going on my DVR for 1 episode trial run.

For the girls, Khloe and Kourney take Miami series debut is Sunday night on E. And for you poker players 2 months, 2 milion debut on G4 that night as well.